Why a specialist PM?
Most savvy investors are fully aware of the value that quality property management adds to their investment. On top of the financial concerns – property investing should not be a frustrating experience, if you’ve had this in the past, then time to try something new.
Using her many years of experience (through property management, life and higher learning), Michelle has the urge to use her powers for good and not evil! The result is providing a better-quality service to Rental Providers. Having put everything into her own business, you know that you’re not going to have to face the constant turnover of property managers. Personalised Property Management is here to stay!
If you’re not convinced, lets run through the facts…
- A great property manager knows the market and how to lease properties in the shortest amount of time to a good quality tenant. Speaking in dollar terms – check out the average vacancy days for an agency (if they will share them). In recent times, according to realestate.com.au – in our service area, our days on market were 16 compared to the average agent which was 37. That’s 21 days in lost rent – or $1050 on a $350pw home! That’s if your comparing with an average agent / the top 50% of agencies. Drop below that average line and the lost is even greater!
- We keep you in the loop! After every open for inspection (yes, even on the weekend) we’ll let you know how the inspection went – don’t wait until part way through the week to see if you even have a potential applicant. In the current world of communication, regular updates are a breeze!
- Communication! Such a bug bear for some owners – ever found that you can’t get a hold of your property manager or they don’t call you back. Not a problem with personalised property management. So much so, we guarantee it! Call the office before 4pm on any business day, and we’ll call you back the same day or you receive a $25 management fee credit! It’s that simple – we back our service.
- Not only are routine inspections carried out on time, but you’re invited to come! Prior to every routine, you’ll have the opportunity to attend at a time that suits you (within the legislation of course). We tailor our services to your needs. Whether you attend or not, you will receive a full routine inspection report with photos and recommendations on preventative maintenance where needed.
- You have access to all your reports, all the time! Log into the Rental Provider Portal to see every photo, every report, every invoice. Did you receive a copy of your last entry condition report so that you too could compare it to any inspection including the exit inspection? Full transparency 24/7. Did you know that some agencies charge to resend statements to you? Not here, again, 24/7 access to everything through our Rental Provider Portal!
- Straight forward fee structure – this is why it’s highlighted in simple format on our authorities. You know what you’re getting compared to some of the trickier contracts that seduce you with their low management fee – but end up charging you more money overall when you add in all the little extras such as statement fees, inspection fees, end of financial year fees…
Free Property Health Check
Request your free, no obligation rental health check based on the current market, and what has leased recently in your area.
Based in Bacchus Marsh – servicing the West of Melbourne.