Complaints and Dispute Resolution

How to make a complaint

Here at Personalised Property Management – we welcome feedback. One can not improve their service if concerns are not addressed. Firstly, you should raise your concern directly with the agent, representative or property manager who is handling your business.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a complaint by:
Phone: 0497 888 087

Please provide as much information as possible, as well as a suggested outcome that you feel would resolve the issue.

How your complaint will be handled

How long will it take? This will depend on the complexity of the issue.

Action that can be taken?

  • Provide steps to rectify the issue
  • Give you additional information or advice so you can understand what happened and why this occurred.
  • Consider retraining, updates on policies and procedures if the complaint identifies an issue with the way things are done.

If you’re still unhappy

Sometimes, it is not possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction. If you wish to escalate a complaint, this can be referred to the Estate Agents Resolution Service at Consumer Affairs Victoria.

You can telephone EARS on 1300 73 70 30 during business hours to discuss the complaint.